Webinar: Using Help Scout and Clarify-it.com or ScreenSteps Live to simplify support
On Tuesday, March 27th at 12pm we will be hosting a joint webinar with Nick Francis of Help Scout titled, “Using Help Scout, Clarify and ScreenSteps Live for hassle-free customer support”.
The goal of any business should be to offer fantastic support while spending the least amount of time answering support questions as possible. Seems tricky, doesn’t it?
There are two keys to getting it done:
- Stay organized. Know which emails have been answered and which are waiting for responses.
- Answer questions as quickly as possible. Provide clear answers that don’t require repeated email follow-ups and don’t spend all of your time answering the same question over and over again.
Help Scout and Clarify-it.com or Help Scout and ScreenSteps Live offer a one-two meets both of these requirements. Help Scout keeps your organized while Clarify-it.com or ScreenSteps Live help you answer questions quickly.
In this webinar we will show you how to setup Help Scout in just a few minutes and integrate it into your email support process. There are no templates to customize or customer portals to configure, just dead simple email support that keeps your team organized.
We will then show you two options for improving the responses you send to customers through Help Scout.
For those who want zero setup and instant results we will demonstrate how to use a Clarify-it.com team account to quickly share how-to information via Help Scout and close support requests quickly.
For those who have more robust support needs we will demonstrate how you can use ScreenSteps Live to create a self-service online knowledge base that will deflect customer questions AND let you close tickets more quickly.
It is important to understand that in this webinar we aren’t going to just show you three separate products. We are going to show you how to tie these products together into a smooth, efficient workflow that will improve your business.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is using a shared email account to manage support. That process is going to break at some point. In this webinar we will show you a better option.
- Any Help Scout customer that wants to add an online knowledge base to their support process.
- Any ScreenSteps Live or Clarify-it.com customer who wants to have a better way to manage their support requests.
A recording will be made available to registrants after the webinar is completed for those who can’t attend.