Integrations and Add-ons
Spend less time on customer support by integrating ScreenSteps Live with Zendesk. With ScreenSteps Live and Zendesk you can:
- Add a Documentation tab to your Zendesk support site containing all of the documentation you create on ScreenSteps Live.
- Use Zendesk widgets to search your ScreenSteps Live content while responding to support tickets
- Skin your ScreenSteps Live site so that it looks like part of your Zendesk support site
With ScreenSteps Live and Salesforce you can:
- Display targeted tutorials right where your users need them – on each tab in Salesforce.
- Let your Salesforce users login to your ScreenSteps Live site using their Salesforce username and password
- Embed your ScreenSteps Live support site into a custom tab within Salesforce, providing help files right where your users need them.
ScreenSteps Live integrates with OneLogin making it simple for organizations to manage their users across multiple web applications.
ScreenSteps Live Support Client
The ScreenSteps Live Support Client makes the process of sending links to your ScreenSteps Live content simple. The Support Client is a desktop application for Mac and Windows which lets you:
- Search your ScreenSteps Live site for specific lessons
- Copy formatted urls for inserting into emails, forums, Twitter, support chats or wherever else you need to deliver your content.
Using Remote Authentication you can integrate ScreenSteps Live with your existing user management system. This means that you don’t have to create separate users in ScreenSteps Live or manage a separate list of usernames and passwords.
We even have a WordPress plugin available to lets you authenticate your ScreenSteps Live users through your WordPress site.
Use our content API to integrate your ScreenSteps Live content into your own desktop or web application.
User Provisioning API
With our User Provisioning API you can easily synchronize your ScreenSteps Live reader accounts with users in your existing web application.